RAILstuff is thrilled to introduce our partnership with RK who develop superb electronics modules for us modellers.
This module has been designed to power model railway accessories. Power is supplied to the module via the DC socket or the terminal block on the end, then power is controlled by the toggle switches and outputted via the terminal blocks.
- This is an extremely versatile little module and it has many uses
- The can be used to power lights, accessories etc
- Provides power to 8x 2way, 5mm terminal blocks
- Power is controlled using the toggle switches
- The module can output power to 8 separate circuits
- Uses a DC socket or terminal block for power
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Uses a high quality, professional, double sided PCB with silkscreen layer
- The PCB is compact - 120x22mm
- The PCB has mounting holes - PCB mounting pads are included (pads are not with PCB only option)
- Ideal for model railway lighting