Looks Like Glass is a super- thin, water- based, transparent fluid for the creation of a smooth glass-like effect on kit plastics such as clear canopies. Plastic parts are simply dipped and allowed to dry for 2-3 hours. Surface detail is retained. Looks Like Glass can be used for the following modelling applications e.g.
- Glass like finish on canopies, windows etc.
- Adhesive for clear windows
- Creating a wet look on plastic
- Sealing scatter
- A super- thin smooth plastic varnish to assist transfer application.
- Creating polish on tiled floors