Plaster cloth, bandage, mod roc, whatever you want to call it... it's just amazing for creating scenery.
- Cut size of bandage you want to use
- Soak it in water for a few seconds
- Lay it on the area you want to sculpt
- Rub over it with a wet finger
- Brush smooth with a wet brush
The plaster goes solid in a matter of minutes and then fully hardens in just a couple of hours. You can then give an undercoat of paint, before layering scenery over the top.
Create hills, mounds, banking, textured areas, fields - it's so versatile.
Each roll measures 15cm x 2.7mt.
Some of the big brands charge big money - So we have worked had to source great quality plaster cloth that we can sell to you at a great price!